Lightweight TapestryTools update site

Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi all, I have finished basic auto-complete feature for Eclipse XML editor based lightweight TapestryTools, and create update site for it. If ...
HI Gavin, I am using Eclipse Version=3.6.1 and installed the plugin. I am able to see the tapestry logo with tml file name but when I tried...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi Athneria, Thank you for your response. I just start my development job it in Eclipse Indigo, and does not test Eclipse 3.6 yet, this seems ...
RE: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi Gavin, I tried the same on Indigo and yes it is working fine. Have you also checked in the code in SVN? Actually I want to modify the plug-i...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Yeah, you can find current source code in its website. But it has only a few features currently, if you are really interested in it, you can sta...
Hey Gavin, I'm preparing a little screencast (or a series of, depending on how much material I have) showcasing some of the newer Tynamo modules...
Hi Kalle, the template/java switch shortcut will come true in the 2-3 days, I am just working for it now:-) 在 2012年4月11日星期三,Kalle Korhonen ...
Excellent timing then, thanks Gavin. Kalle 2012/4/10 Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@...>: > Hi Kalle, > > the template/java swi...
Hi all, I have finished Template/Java switch feature (Shortcuts is still CTRL + R) for TapestryTools, and uploaded the feature into Tapestry u...
Hi Gavin, I just tried the feature, and it shows the Issue 13 (it finds the tml in target, using maven). For the tml editor, I have 2 problem...
Hi 2012/4/13 Giulio Micali <giulio.micali@...>: > Hi Gavin, > I just tried the feature, and it shows the Issue 13 (it finds the t...
Hi, One more comment below 在 2012年4月13日 下午10:45,Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@...> 写道: > Hi > > 2012/4/13 Giulio Micali <giul...
Hi Gavin, i tried with a new workspace and here the results. - For the default view: Yes, it works like that even in my PC: it's not the defa...
Hi Giulio, Thank you for your feedbacks here 在 2012年4月13日 下午11:07,Giulio Micali <giulio.micali@...> 写道: > Hi Gavin, > i tried ...
Hi Gavin, I gave a look at the code compared to my old patch, looks like 2 lines of code are missing (the dirty ones in my patch): ### Eclips...
Hi Giulio, Use isDerived can judge one file is generated by Maven or not, this will real work in this situation. But tml file in source code a...
This problem is fixed already, now TapestryTools will search for partner file like this: 1. same package 2. same root directory 3. other pla...
Hi all, I have finished Tapestry class attributes/methods support in content assist of TML editor, It means: If there is a parameter bound ...
Hi all, I have improved TapestryTools' attributes/methods support in content assist of TML editor, and add message support messages support. ...
Great job, Gavin. I'm going to update on monday, test it and provide my feedback immediately. On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Gavin Lei <g...
Thanks for you job, Igor. Can't wait for it :-) 2012/5/12 Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobiazko@...>: > Great job, Gavin. I'm going to updat...
Hi all, I have strengthened TapestryTools' components support in content assist of TML editor. In this case: <a t:type="">...
Hi all, I have finished all the auto-complete features mentioned in TapestryTools GSoC 2012 proposal [1], we support content assist about: a....
Gavin, We are using TapestryTools with the EclipseColor themes available in the marketplace. We are using generally dark themes (Obsidian and M...
Hi Dragon, Thank you for your feedback. I have not tired EclipseColor themes yet, i will have a test of it when i have time and will post my c...
Thanks Gavin. Do you want me to open an issue on google code? IDK if you use the issue tracker. Cheers, Dragan Sahpaski On Tue, Jun 12, ...
Hi Dragan, If you like, you can add a issue here http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/issues/list, i will update the issue status once get ...
Hi, Here's the issue: http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/issues/detail?id=31 Cheers, Dragan Sahpaski On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM...
Yeah, i got a mail notice, thanks 2012/6/12 Dragan Sahpaski <dragan.sahpaski@...>: > Hi, > Here's the issue: http://code.google.c...
Hi all, I have finished Tapestry component/page wizard feature for TapestryTools, and fix issue 30. You guys can install and try the new feat...
TapestryTools update at 2012-07-17: 1. Support Eclipse Juno now, the update site(both for Indigo and Juno) is still: http://tapestrytools.goog...
Hi Gavin, I wanted to ask this prior to open a new issue... I 'm testing TapestryTools 1.0.0.201207172033 with Eclipse Juno Version: Juno R...
Hi Nicolas, Thank you for your feedback, TapestryTools' auto-complete feature need tapestry-core-*.jar which contains "org.apache.tapest...
Hi Gavin, thanks for the quick As I told you I 'm using maven and I was careful that *through maven* tapestry-core*.jar was included as a d...
Thanks for your work, Nicolas :-) You are in Windows or Mac? I will double check this issue. In my test of Eclipse Juno in Win 7, everything w...
I 'm running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS so it's woking for you in your environment :S, I 'm afraid I 'm doing something wrong... perhaps someone else...
Hi Nicolas, I have not UBuntu environment, but it works well in Mac. I want to confirm what your problem is: 1. Can not see auto-complete pan...
Hi Gavin, I 've just tested with a clean new installation of juno *CLASSIC* and It works like a charm, last time I was testing with Juno fo...
Hi Gavin, I just installed Tapestry Tools on Juno EE version. Installs fine. Green icon for .tml files works fine. Suggestion for variable e...
I just installed Tapestry Tools on Juno EE version. Installs fine. Green icon for .tml files works fine. Suggestion for variable expansion in ...
Hi all, In TapestryTools' components auto-complete feature, by default only components defined in these two packages are in the list: 1.org...
RE: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi Gavin, I took the update and trying to test the custom components support feature with different prefix. I have some doubts regarding the s...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi Athneria, This feature support only custom components in project's source directory, not consider components in jars, maybe i should also a...
RE: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi Gavin, Thanks for the reply. It would be great if you can add that feature too. I want to see the list of components from jar to the auto co...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Yeah, i am working for this feature, it will be available in the coming week. I will post here once it is available 2012/8/9 Athneria, Mahendr...
RE: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Thanks in advance Gavin :-) Regards, Mahendra -----Original Message----- From: Gavin Lei [mailto:gavingui2011@...] Sent: Wednesday, Augu...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi all, I have fixed issue 37(http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/issues/detail?id=37&can=1), it means that TapestryTools can custom ...
I am having a problem install TapestryTools from the Eclipse Market Place. I am use MyEclipse and I get this when I try to install: (Embedded...
Here is the text from the image. The following solutions are not available: TapestryTools (id=org.apache.tapestrytools.features.feature.group,...
TapestryTools – Can anyone tell me why TapestryTools will not install from the Eclipse Marketplace. I get the following message: The following solutions are ...
Hi, I've just installed the TapestryTools but have no autocomplete in template and CTRL+R is not working ... actually CTRL+R is the only featu...
Hello! I can also chime in that the content assist doesn't appear to be working in general! The CTRL+R seems to be working though. I'm under Ec...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Me too... Eclipse Indigo, CTRL+R works fine, content assist doesn't. On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:10 AM, llama-king <p.hvass@...> wrote: >...
Hi Gavin, I had to uninstall your plugin from my eclipse environment (juno) it became terribly slow when i had about 30 tml pages open. I just ...
Hey, Sorry to hear that, i did not test it in the condition of many tml files open in the workbench. Yeah, it was built on XML editor, just...
Hi, I just installed the plugin in eclipse 'juno'. It works fine but it can not match named translated TML pages to the correct class. What ...
Hi, Thanks for your feedback, TapestryTools now just look for the "same" filename, it does not support your situation yet. 2012/8...
Hi Gavin, I've been using the jump-to-file function of your plugin for a while now and I also noticed something that might be quite easy to fix...
HI Christian, Thanks for your feedback, this issue is in my schedule now :-) 2012/8/7 Christian Riedel <cr.mlist@...>: > Hi Gavin,...
Oh, i forgot: the autocomplete feature didn't works for me because I didn't delete the old workspace. With a new workspace it works. Thanks f...
My bad, I have fix it already, now you can find "Tapestry Switch" command in preferences/general/keys, i will upload new package to the...
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:02:01 -0300, Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@...> wrote: > Hi Athneria, Hi, guys! > Thank you for your resp...
Hi Thiago, Yeah, we will focus on TapestryTools core features implementation first. Support for past Eclipse version is in my plan, but low p...
@All: guys, please don't forget that this tool is built within a limited time frame of GSoC. In order to provide a kick-ass tool for the Tapestry...
Hi Igor, I think you mean "supporting Indigo and Juno" :-D 2012/4/3 Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobiazko@...>: > @All: guys, p...
Yep, thanks. On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@...> wrote: > Hi Igor, > > I think you mean "supp...
+1 but i didn't want to say it :) I checked out that 3.5 (Galileo?) is still available for d/l and it was released in 2009 - so it looks like t...
FYI - (i have not tried the Lightweight TapestryTools update site) For anyone concerned, I have Indigo installed separately to whatever 3.6 was...
Re: Lightweight TapestryTools update site – Hi, code completion is not working for me. Details below Cheers, Lance Unexpected runtime error while computing a text hover java.lang.C...
Hi Lance, Cann't you see Tapestry component list at all ? Or some features work well, but in some special conditions, error occur? 在 2012年4...
Hi Gavin, I'm also on eclipse Helios so it sounds like that's the problem. I wasn't able to see any working features. On Tuesday, 3 April 2012...
This project in still in proposal prepare period and this is still a *trial* version for Eclipse Indigo. We will think about covering Helios in ...
Gavin, Looking forward to more template editing now that I don't have to refer to (or try to remember) all the available attributes! I reckon ...
Hi Chris, Thank you for your trial and response 在 2012年4月3日 下午8:40,Chris Mylonas <chris@...> 写道: > Gavin, > > Looking forw...
The unicorn icon in the editor pane is handy to differentiate between .java files and .tml files with late-night bleary eyes :) Can't wait for Co...