[VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Massimo Lusetti
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.2, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-160/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.2, is ready.

I've also created a 5.3.2 tag in Subversion:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.2/

This release contains the recent fix with the Spring compatibility layer.
A more in depth description can be obtained from the release notes
page (please be patient while confluence sync the page content):

http://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-532.html

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifaces, and move the
source and javadoc
distributions from these directories to the proper distribution directories and
update the Tapestry site documentation.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

Here is a list of jira issues in this release:

Bug
[TAP5-1787] - TextField should be usable with HTML5 type values (such
as "number", "email", etc.)
[TAP5-1788] - Service id 'environment' has already been defined by
org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule with Spring 3.1
[TAP5-1798] - Grid and BeanDisplay should ignore properties that are
actually static fields
[TAP5-1825] - Incorrect order of parameter in localization messages
within ValidationMessages Italian lang

Improvement
[TAP5-1801] - Component fields should not need to be private, merely non-public
[TAP5-1824] - New translations for Norwegian Bokmål

Task
[TAP5-1792] - Upgrade Tapestry/Spring integration to Spring 3.1.0.RELEASE

Massimo Lusetti (non-binding): +1

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

lprimak
Works great with my applications.
Great job!
Lenny Primak (non-binding): +1

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Serge Eby
+1 (non-binding)

/Serge

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Howard Lewis Ship
Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

Moved client code to 5.3.2 with no problems; I've also downloaded the
source ZIP and verified MD5 and PGP signatures.

$ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip.asc
apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 29 06:50:07 2012 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55

I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.2, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-160/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.2 tag in Subversion:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.2/
>
> This release contains the recent fix with the Spring compatibility layer.
> A more in depth description can be obtained from the release notes
> page (please be patient while confluence sync the page content):
>
> http://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-532.html
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifaces, and move the
> source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution directories and
> update the Tapestry site documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> Here is a list of jira issues in this release:
>
> Bug
> [TAP5-1787] - TextField should be usable with HTML5 type values (such
> as "number", "email", etc.)
> [TAP5-1788] - Service id 'environment' has already been defined by
> org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule with Spring 3.1
> [TAP5-1798] - Grid and BeanDisplay should ignore properties that are
> actually static fields
> [TAP5-1825] - Incorrect order of parameter in localization messages
> within ValidationMessages Italian lang
>
> Improvement
> [TAP5-1801] - Component fields should not need to be private, merely non-public
> [TAP5-1824] - New translations for Norwegian Bokmål
>
> Task
> [TAP5-1792] - Upgrade Tapestry/Spring integration to Spring 3.1.0.RELEASE
>

> Massimo Lusetti (non-binding): +1
>

> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Massimo Lusetti
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?

Does "storing the KEYS" on people.apache.org provide the necessary
(read sufficient) safety?

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Howard Lewis Ship
I'm not sure; I think that just prooves that you have access to update
that file; trust usually involves a key exchange, where to people
verify each other's identify and sign each other's keys; I think
that's what the warning means. The intent is, if person A is
trustworthy and signs person B's key, the person B is probably who
they say they are.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?
>
> Does "storing the KEYS" on people.apache.org provide the necessary
> (read sufficient) safety?
>

> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

bobharner
Although I haven't had a chance to try 5.3.2 yet,

+1 (non-binding)

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm not sure; I think that just prooves that you have access to update
> that file; trust usually involves a key exchange, where to people
> verify each other's identify and sign each other's keys; I think
> that's what the warning means. The intent is, if person A is
> trustworthy and signs person B's key, the person B is probably who
> they say they are.
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?
>>
>> Does "storing the KEYS" on people.apache.org provide the necessary
>> (read sufficient) safety?
>>

>> --
>> Massimo
>> http://meridio.blogspot.com

> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Taha Hafeez
Taha Hafeez : +1 (non-binding)

Thanks Massimo

On Feb 1, 2012, at 6:41 AM, Bob Harner wrote:

> Although I haven't had a chance to try 5.3.2 yet,
>
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm not sure; I think that just prooves that you have access to update
>> that file; trust usually involves a key exchange, where to people
>> verify each other's identify and sign each other's keys; I think
>> that's what the warning means. The intent is, if person A is
>> trustworthy and signs person B's key, the person B is probably who
>> they say they are.

>>> Does "storing the KEYS" on people.apache.org provide the necessary
>>> (read sufficient) safety?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Massimo
>>> http://meridio.blogspot.com

>> --
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>
>> Creator of Apache Tapestry

>> (971) 678-5210
>> http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

"Ulrich Stärk"
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)

On 29.01.2012 16:20, Massimo Lusetti wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.2, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-160/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.2, is ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.2 tag in Subversion:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.2/
>
> This release contains the recent fix with the Spring compatibility layer.
> A more in depth description can be obtained from the release notes
> page (please be patient while confluence sync the page content):
>
> http://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-532.html
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifaces, and move the
> source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution directories and
> update the Tapestry site documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> Here is a list of jira issues in this release:
>
> Bug
> [TAP5-1787] - TextField should be usable with HTML5 type values (such
> as "number", "email", etc.)
> [TAP5-1788] - Service id 'environment' has already been defined by
> org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule with Spring 3.1
> [TAP5-1798] - Grid and BeanDisplay should ignore properties that are
> actually static fields
> [TAP5-1825] - Incorrect order of parameter in localization messages
> within ValidationMessages Italian lang
>
> Improvement
> [TAP5-1801] - Component fields should not need to be private, merely non-public
> [TAP5-1824] - New translations for Norwegian Bokmål
>
> Task
> [TAP5-1792] - Upgrade Tapestry/Spring integration to Spring 3.1.0.RELEASE
>

> Massimo Lusetti (non-binding): +1
>

> Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

"Ulrich Stärk"
On 31.01.2012 18:37, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:

> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> Moved client code to 5.3.2 with no problems; I've also downloaded the
> source ZIP and verified MD5 and PGP signatures.
>
> $ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip.asc
> apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip
> gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 29 06:50:07 2012 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
> gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]>"
> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
> Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55
>
> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?

We shouldn't. But we should meet face-to-face. What about hijacking maybe the next Knockree retreat?

https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/

http://www.doodle.com/ia86mxqubzthf664

Uli

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Marvin Monroe
+1 (non-binding)

all system are doing just fine!

best
Christian

Am 01.02.2012 um 10:25 schrieb Ulrich Stärk:

> On 31.01.2012 18:37, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>>
>> Moved client code to 5.3.2 with no problems; I've also downloaded the
>> source ZIP and verified MD5 and PGP signatures.
>>
>> $ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip.asc
>> apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip
>> gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 29 06:50:07 2012 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
>> gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]>"
>> gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
>> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
>> Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55
>>
>> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?
>
> We shouldn't. But we should meet face-to-face. What about hijacking maybe the next Knockree retreat?
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/
>
> http://www.doodle.com/ia86mxqubzthf664
>
> Uli

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

François Facon-3
François Facon : +1 (non-binding)

build ok with
test ok for tapestry-jquery

best
François

2012/2/1 Christian Riedel <[hidden email]>:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> all system are doing just fine!
>
> best
> Christian
>
> Am 01.02.2012 um 10:25 schrieb Ulrich Stärk:
>
>> On 31.01.2012 18:37, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>>> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>>>
>>> Moved client code to 5.3.2 with no problems; I've also downloaded the
>>> source ZIP and verified MD5 and PGP signatures.
>>>
>>> $ gpg --verify apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip.asc
>>> apache-tapestry-5.3.2-sources.zip
>>> gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 29 06:50:07 2012 PST using RSA key ID 4F7FEF55
>>> gpg: Good signature from "Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]>"
>>> gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!
>>> gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
>>> Primary key fingerprint: FCAF DD3B 5989 D139 3EC2  A499 7995 8D76 4F7F EF55
>>>
>>> I wonder how we can extend or web of trust without physically meeting?
>>
>> We shouldn't. But we should meet face-to-face. What about hijacking maybe the next Knockree retreat?
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreatknockree/
>>
>> http://www.doodle.com/ia86mxqubzthf664
>>
>> Uli

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Igor Drobiazko
Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

sorry for the delay, guys.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Massimo Lusetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.3.2, ready to be
> voted upon.
>
> The source and source downloads are uploaded to:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mlusetti/tapestry-releases/
>
> and the Maven artifacts staged to:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-160/
>
> Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.3.2, is
> ready.
>
> I've also created a 5.3.2 tag in Subversion:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.3.2/
>
> This release contains the recent fix with the Spring compatibility layer.
> A more in depth description can be obtained from the release notes
> page (please be patient while confluence sync the page content):
>
> http://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-532.html
>
> On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifaces, and move the
> source and javadoc
> distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
> directories and
> update the Tapestry site documentation.
>
> Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
> into place and send out appropriate notifications.
>
> Here is a list of jira issues in this release:
>
> Bug
> [TAP5-1787] - TextField should be usable with HTML5 type values (such
> as "number", "email", etc.)
> [TAP5-1788] - Service id 'environment' has already been defined by
> org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule with Spring 3.1
> [TAP5-1798] - Grid and BeanDisplay should ignore properties that are
> actually static fields
> [TAP5-1825] - Incorrect order of parameter in localization messages
> within ValidationMessages Italian lang
>
> Improvement
> [TAP5-1801] - Component fields should not need to be private, merely
> non-public
> [TAP5-1824] - New translations for Norwegian Bokmål
>
> Task
> [TAP5-1792] - Upgrade Tapestry/Spring integration to Spring 3.1.0.RELEASE
>

> Massimo Lusetti (non-binding): +1
>

> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de
http://twitter.com/drobiazko

Re: [VOTE] Tapestry 5.3.2

Massimo Lusetti
Vote has run for more then three days and has been successful, here
are the results:

[VOTE RESULTS] Tapestry 5.3.2

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)